The Guy Upstairs

     First 4 episodes and it's got my attention. It's the story of a nosy neighbor, but is she crazy or is she being gaslit. It's difficult to say and that's part of the fun. I felt her anxiety as she labored over whether to call the cops and stick her head in it. I don't know if I would have it in me and she's got worse anxiety than me. I'm curious where this story is going and what the real answer is gonna be. Is it mental or something supernatural? If your a fan of mystery and horror this might be a series to keep on your list. 
     Been reading some stories where the "kids" don't look like kids but the art gives you the sense of high school. The art is great and the interactions between the three friends is great. There's a B plot where the popular girl sticks with her friend, refusing to go to a party cause her introverted friend, the lead, doesn't want to go. It makes me curious about their past and her motives. It's not as interesting as the potential murderer, but all stories got B and C plots.
    

We'll check back after ten episodes to update our view and whether its a series to keep going.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Room of Swords